Lecture: Monday 5:00-6:20 PM, Wednesday 5:00-6:20 PM, Main Campus Room A223.
- Instructor: Ihor Stasyuk
- Office: Room H351B
- Phone: 474 3450 Extension 4442
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Office hours: Tuesday 2:00-3:00 PM, Thursday 2:00-3:00 PM or by appointment.
- Topics: The course will be based on selected material from Chapters 1-5 of the textbook.
Section 1.1: Prologue: The problem of measure.
Section 1.2: Lebesgue measure.
Section 1.3: The Lebesgue integral.
Section 1.4: Abstract measure spaces.
Section 1.5: Modes of convergence.
- Examinations: The final exam for this course is take home and there will be two
midterm exams. Midterm 1 will be in the middle of October and midterm 2 - in the middle
of November (the dates to be announced in class).
- Assignments: There will be several marked home assignments devoted to solving problems similar to those considered in class. No late assignments will be accepted.
Distribution of marks: